by Libbie Summers
Assisted by David Dempsey
An Easter basket doesn’t need to be filled with only candy! Here are a few things I’m loving right now!
1. Printed Cotton and Silk Blend Wrap Dress from Diane von Furstenberg
Because I love this thin maxi wrap dress for a spring travel staple to use as a dinner dress (with silk shorts and chemise under), as a bathing suit cover up or a light wrap over jeans and a tee.
2. La La The Lamb Necklace from Gunner and Lux
Because an adorable lamb is not just for kids and can add whimsy to any Spring look.
3. Gourmet Chocolate Vegetable Garden by Maggie Louise
Because I love the chocolate work done by Maggie Louise and this vegetable garden box is quite possible the cutest thing ever. Those asparagus spears!
4. Dinosaur Egg Cup from RedCandy
Because I love a soft boiled egg and toast. Put it in a whimsical egg cup and I’m all in!
5. Spring Break Sprinkles
Because these “sprinkles with a backstory” just scream SPRING!!! I love them so much.
6. Marni Velvet Pumps from Marni
Because a pink velvet pump is the new neutral.
7. Bargain Cloth Napkin Bundle from Dot and Army
Because I love this female owned Southern company! Their seersucker napkins are adorable, but this bargain cloth bundle I especially love because it reminds me of France.
8. So Much to Celebrate by Katie Jacobs
Because the details of entertaining don’t have to be difficult and Katie’s book is filled with ideas and recipes for every occasion…and it’s as adorable as its author!
9. Rosé Amigo Circle Bag from Ban.do
Because round bags and round pillows are everything this season and I love a pale pink to work with any look.