By Libbie Summers
Assisted by David Dempsey
It’s that day of the year…when the turkey coma wears off and you remember you haven’t purchased a single Christmas present.
Here’s a little taste of all the things I’m loving this particular black Friday. All the details on them and why I’m obsessing over them below. Happy Shopping…keep cool.
1. Michael Loafer from Repetto
Because I bought these a month ago in Paris and I can’t take them off!
2. Berlin Black Packpack from Petrushka Studio
Because how cute is this backpack that looks like a vintage purse!
3. Equipment Pajama Set from Net-A-Porter
Because this particular pair is on my Christmas list and I’m hoping another nudge will make it happen!
4. Cast Iron Baking/Pizza Pan from Lodge
Because the best way to reheat pizza is on a smoking hot cast iron pan, so I’m pretty sure baking a pizza on this pan would change my world!
5. Black Garlic Infused Sea Salt from Saltopia
Because the world is obsessed with Black Garlic right now and so am I.
6. Soft Black Herringbone Dog Collar from Mattie and Margot
Because The Bitch needs a new collar and she looks great in black.
7. Black Espresso Machine from Smeg
Because this machine not only brews a great espresso, it looks good on the counter.
8. Vintage Black Ombre Spruce Tree from hayneedle
Because I am weirdly obsessed with how cool this tree would look in the right space. I’m certain it would be the perfect tree for the fab designer April Johnston.
9. Binchotan Charcoal Standard Toothbrush from Goop
Because I tried charcoal on my teeth once before and I swear they were whiter after.