By Libbie Summers
Assisted by David Dempsey
I love cookbooks! I probably bought or was sent in excess of 100 this year and honestly there wasn’t one that I didn’t find redeeming in some big or small way. Having authored three of my own, I know how much time and passion goes into making a great book. Here are 9 of my favorites this year. For some reason…they all touched me in different ways! Still looking for a gift for the cook in your life? You can’t go wrong with any of these choices!
FULL DISCLOSURE, I did four recipes for The Short Stack Cookbook, but it’s not why I picked it. I love the recipes AND ABOVE ALL, I love the design.
Working top left to right in rows.
1. The Short Stack Cookbook
2. Dorie’s Cookies
3. Dinner at the Long Table
4. Poole’s: Recipes and Stories from a Modern Diner
5. Victuals: An Appalachian Journey, with Recipes
6. Molly on the Range: Recipes and Stories from an Unlikely Life on a Farm
7. Everything I want to Eat: Sqirl and the New California Cooking
8. Small Victories: Recipes, Advice + Hundreds of Ideas for Home Cooking Triumphs
9. The Edna Lewis Cookbook
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!