By Libbie Summers
Assisted by David Dempsey
Just a few of the pumpkin-inspired things I’m crushing on this week!
1. Because I love the artwork of Troy Wadzel.
Small Head from Troy Wadzel available at shopSCAD
2. Because I may be able to afford a pillow…but probably never a throw.
Wool and Cashmere Avalon Pillow from Hermes
3. Because the first time I had this on a warm biscuit 6 years ago I closed my eyes.
Pumpkin Butter from The Loveless Cafe
4. Because the best cookie cutters are copper.
Copper Pumpkin Cookie Cutter from Copper Gifts
5. Because Dot and Army products are hand made in Georgia!!
Linen Tea Towel with Copper Edge from Dot and Army
6. Because I’ve been making coffee on a boat with a Bialetti for years.
Orange Bialetti 6-cup Stovetop Coffee Maker
7. Because I love the scent and reuseable container of these Tom Dixon candle.
Tom Dixon London Scented Candle available at netaporter
8. Because my heritage is Osage and I always have a pair of moccasins in my closet.
Suede Moccasin Booties by Soludos available at shopbop
9. Because a girl has to dream.
Gucci Silk Bomber Jacket available at netaporter
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!