In a world of farmhouse chic and coastal whites, Libbie Summers is a rule-breaking, color-loving, home-making renegade. From ships to chateaus, she has flown, sailed and helicoptered around the world, cooking for some of the most prestigious clients as a private chef before trading in her traditional chef's jacket for another title, author, art director and originator of the visual feast. She's known for mixing heirloom-level place settings with modern backdrops that defy definition. Her signature style is brave and if hosting were a sport, she'd be varsity team captain. 2021 brought the launch of her own label, Libbie Summers –a modern-utilitarian collection of apparel and home goods. Each piece, like Libbie, is thoughtful, tailored and punctuated with unapologetic whimsy.
Libbie is available in a variety of capacities including:
- Appearance and speaking engagements for non-profit, corporate and other events
- Brand ambassador
- Imaginative video, digital media and print media conception and production
- Guest Writing opportunities
- Food and prop styling for print, video and film
- Recipe development
- Event design and production
Libbie is represented by LBH & Co.
For booking or media inquiries please contact: