by Libbie Summers
Assisted by David Dempsey
This time of year I find my mind and all things in my life are inspired by the gorgeous flowers blooming around me. Here are a few of my favorite Spring flower-inspired obsessions!
1. Peyton Leather Pumps by Gucci
Because these are not only gorgeous, they look super comfortable and a girl can dream.
2. Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum by Guerlain
Because I can admit I actually bought this perfume after watching Angelina Jolie’s video and LOVE IT!
3. Chea Embroidered Denim Jacket by Acne Studios
Because I am obsessed with this jacket…obsessed.
4. How To Draw Modern Florals: An Introduction To The Art of Flowers, Cacti, and More by Alli K Design
Because who doesn’t want to be able to bust out a cacti drawing when called upon to do so?
5. Whipped soap; Beach Scented with Jasmine Flowers, Salt and Sea Air by 7ChakrasSoap
Because whipped soap. period.
6. Wooden Decorative Spoon Set by ShabbyHappyDecoupage
Because these could “girly up” any kitchen.
7. Zuma Swimsuit by SEEA
Because I love a cool suit that protects me from the sun and doesn’t ride up my ass while I’m actually swimming.
8. 1 Yard of Into The Gargen Sage in Oyster Linen for a pillow by Ashley Woodson Bailey
Because Ashley Bailey does beautiful work and I dream about making a pillow out of this fabric.
9. Candied Whole Violets by India Tree
Because India Tree products are all natural and these candied violets can take a boring cupcake to BRILLIANT!